Our charitable planning seminars are designed to answer basic questions about creating a wealth transfer plan for area residents who haven’t thought about financial planning. To date, we’ve held two seminars, with plans to host additional sessions.
Topics covered in the seminars include:
- Considering the alternatives to a good estate plan
- Avoiding common planning errors
- Considering and comparing death without a will or trust
- Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives
- The charitable giving alternative
Information about upcoming seminars can be found by clicking here..
If you haven’t yet developed a wealth transfer plan, we invite you to join us. If you have, please feel free to pass this information along to family, friends, or neighbors who live in the Fountain Hills area and may benefit from the content.
Please note: these seminars are not intended to, nor should be interpreted as, giving legal advice. Always consult your attorney, accountant, or financial planner for advice in future planning.